Welcome To The Quad Cities & Our Wonderful Mississippi River
International mega companies and industry leaders have kept the Quad Cities economy strong and full of employment opportunities. World renowned universities and award winning schools, both public and private make for progressive communities that just get better and better. Cities that have embraced changing attitudes towards conservation and land management for sure. Communities which have reclaimed its riverfront as a center of entertainment and recreation for the entire family.
• Extensive network of social services including a nationally-recognized United Way, all supporting a culture of volunteerism and strong sense of community.
• Selection of award-winning K-12 school districts and colleges including St. Ambrose, Augustana and Palmer.
• Community-wide sporting events including the Quad Cities Marathon, Quad Cities Criterium, Bix 7,and the Quad Cities Classic Regatta.
• Big-name concerts at the iWireless Center.
• The Mississippi River provides public beaches, fishing, entertainment and dining options for the whole family.
• World-class art museum, ballet and symphony, as well as a thriving arts community throughout the Quad Cities area.
• Home to the John Deere Classic, a PGA Tour golf tournament and the River Bandits at Modern Woodman Park.
• Employment opportunities available at John Deere. Alcoa, Rock Island Arsenal, Tyson, Genesis and Trinity Health Systems.